Dewsbury Rams are currently recruiting for Photography and Videography interns to join our match day media & marketing team behind the scenes!
These roles will provide an exciting insight into the world of professional sport and the interns will be able to capture all the action through their camera lenses on the sideline at The Tetley’s Stadium.
The interns will work closely with the club’s marketing and media team to create engaging content for use across varied channels. Applicants are required to have their own relevant equipment to carry out tasks.
Tasks will include:
· Photography and videography for both home & away games.
· Supporting community activities.
· Photography and videography for promotional campaigns and events.
Desired skills include:
· Knowledge of and passion for Rugby League.
· Willingness to work as part of a team.
· Flexibility to assist within the department for club events.
· Ability to edit photographs and video content.
These roles are voluntary and are ideal for college or university students who are looking to gain vital evidence for their portfolios however all applications are welcome.
Each role will vary dependant on departmental needs and both interns will report to the club’s Social Media and Marketing Coordinator.
Interested candidates need to apply via email with a covering letter, CV and examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close 13th September.