Established in 2013, The Amber Ribbon is an independent group of enthusiastic Dewsbury Rams supporters, who find social and creative ways of helping make the Rams more successful both on and off the field.
Our aim is to raise funds through membership subscription, donations and fundraising events. This is to assist Dewsbury Rams RLFC in ways that are beneficial to the club.
The success of The Amber Ribbon is down to our members and fundraisers. We welcome everyone to become members. Join today and get on board!
There are two membership categories.
Standard: a one-off subscription fee of £5 for the year.
Gold: a monthly subscription of at least £3. Amounts above are entirely at the member’s discretion. To be paid by standing order.
The membership year runs from 1st October 2017 to 30th September 2018.
Membership benefits include:
- £5 off the cost of a season ticket
- 5% off purchases at the Rams shop
- Automatic entry in to Membership Draws
Complete the form below and an Amber Ribbon committee member will be in touch to finalise your membership:
Alternatively, click here to print out a form, or collect one from the club reception or an Amber Ribbon committee member at any Rams home match.
Completed physical forms should be handed to an Amber Ribbon committee member or posted to the following address: The Membership Secretary, The Amber Ribbon, c/o Dewsbury Rams, The Tetley’s Stadium, Owl Lane, Dewsbury, WF12 7RH
Your members’ card will be dispatched to you once your membership has been processed.
All information supplied will be for the sole use of the Amber Ribbon and will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
Achievements to Date
- Trip to World Cup
- Trip to T20 cricket
- 3x Band Nights
- Danny Jones Defibrillator Appeal (£1,000 raised)
- Grand Final trip
- Trips to away games
- 3x Blackpool Summer Bash weekends
- Fixture cards
- Post-match raffles
- Spread & save
- End of Season Get Together
- Contributions towards signing of players
- Player sponsorship
- Supplied equipment to the team
- The Amber Ribbon Bar and toilets refurbished (major project)
- Refurbished and serviced PA system in the Royal Suite
- Decorated the Royal Suite
- Provided pictures for the Royal Suite
- Purchased glass washer for The Amber Ribbon Bar
- Purchased TV for The Bailey Bar
- Built post-match stage for the Royal Suite
- Obituary coard in The Amber Ribbon Bar
- Charlie Coates (Chairman)
- Liz Coates (Secretary)
- Richard Grayson (Treasurer)
- Dawn Ward (Membership Secretary)
- Tom Ward (Social Media Secretary)
- Yvonne Ashton (Travel Club Secretary)
- Adrian Marsh (Committee Member)
- Richard Waddington (Committee Member)
- Peter Marsden (Working Party Liaison)
- Neil Coulson (Committee Member)
Email address: email@example.com
Click here to read The Amber Ribbon’s financial account summary, ending 5th April 2017.