Established in 2013, The Amber Ribbon is an independent group of enthusiastic Dewsbury Rams supporters, who find social and creative ways of helping make the Rams more successful both on and off the field.
Our aim is to raise funds through membership subscription, donations and fundraising events. This is to assist Dewsbury Rams RLFC in ways that are beneficial to the club.
The success of The Amber Ribbon is down to our members and fundraisers. We welcome everyone to become members. Join today and get on board!
Email The Amber Ribbon: email@example.com
Achievements and other activities to date include:
- Contributions towards signing of players
- Sponsorship of multiple players
- Training equipment supplied to the team
- The Amber Ribbon Bar and toilets refurbished
- Refurbished and serviced PA system in the Royal Suite
- Funded the refurbishment of The Royal Suite
- Purchased a TV for The Bailey Bar
- Built a stage for the Royal Suite
- Provision of funds towards stadium maintenance
- £1,000 raised towards Danny Jones defibrillator appeal
- Production of fixture cards for supporters
- Sponsorship of the match day mascot
- More than £1,000 raised through Spread and Save initiative
- Trips to World Cup Final, Grand Finals, T20 cricket
- Regular away travel for supporters
- Band nights
- 3x Blackpool Summer Bash weekends
- Post-match raffles
- End of Season Get Together
There are two membership categories.
- Standard: a one-off subscription fee of £5 for the year.
- Gold: a monthly subscription of at least £3. Amounts above are entirely at the member’s discretion. To be paid by standing order.
The membership year runs from 1st October 2017 to 30th September 2018.
Membership benefits include:
- £5 off the cost of a season ticket
- 5% off purchases at the Rams shop
- Automatic entry in to Membership Draws
Complete the form below and an Amber Ribbon committee member will be in touch to finalise your membership:
Alternatively, click here to print out a form, or collect one from the club reception or an Amber Ribbon committee member at any Rams home match.
Completed physical forms should be handed to an Amber Ribbon committee member or posted to the following address: The Membership Secretary, The Amber Ribbon, c/o Dewsbury Rams, The Tetley’s Stadium, Owl Lane, Dewsbury, WF12 7RH
Your members’ card will be dispatched to you once your membership has been processed.
All information supplied will be for the sole use of the Amber Ribbon and will not be shared or used for any other purpose
- Charlie Coates (Chairman)
- Liz Coates (Secretary)
- Richard Grayson (Treasurer)
- Dawn Ward (Membership Secretary)
- Yvonne Ashton (Travel Club Secretary)
- Adrian Marsh (Social Events Secretary)
- Richard Waddington (Committee Member)
- Peter Marsden (Working Party Liaison)
- Neil Coulson (Committee Member)
- Tom Coates (Committee Member)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read The Amber Ribbon’s financial account summary, ending 5th April 2017.
Click here to download The Amber Ribbon constitution.