Dewsbury Rams has launched a new official website.
The new website, which can be found at the existing dewsburyrams.co.uk address, includes a host of new features that will enhance the user experience for visitors, while simplifying the process of discovering information and contacting the club.
The previous website was a part of the RFL’s network, but the new site is totally home-grown, in partnership with WordPress, which means every aspect of it is fully customisable.
WordPress is used by more than a quarter of the world’s top 10 million websites, and is the most popular website management or blogging system in use, supporting a total of more than 60 million sites.
The website’s new features include:
- An overall cleaner look and feel, making it easier for visitors to discover the latest news and information about the club
- A simplified customer journey for fans wishing to support the club financially, including an all new #SquadGoals online Squadbuilder facility
- Clear contact routes for individuals and organisations to enquire about the club’s full range of sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Refreshed sections and new online enquiry forms for the club’s function rooms and sporting facilities
- The facility for fans to sign up and receive the latest news direct to their email inbox, either as it breaks, or as daily or weekly digests
- A dedicated Grassroots section, featuring the latest news from our town’s community clubs
- A new content management system that allows the club’s media team to write and publish news from mobile
- Optimisation for those browsing on mobile.
- YouTube and social media integration
The new website is now live. If you spot a mistake, a broken link, or have other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.